The Castlegate II pool will open on Friday, June 5 with modified hours and conditions to abide by recommendations of Gov. Abbott and the CDC. Please note the following:
- Hours: 12 noon – 7:00 p.m. with staff at the front gate.
- Cleanings will be performed nightly.
- Pool furniture has been removed temporarily. You are welcome to bring your own but must take it home with you.
- Temporarily, any items left at the pool will be disposed of at the end of the day. We will not store lost and found items.
- Max capacity in the pool facility will be capped at 80 people, which is 25% of the overall official capacity of 320 people, to maintain compliance with guidelines set forth by Gov. Abbott.
- We ask that you limit your time at the pool to 1 hour to allow more families to use the pool per day.
- When visiting the pool, please practice social distancing and healthy hygiene as recommended by the CDC. Follow the link to see the CDC’s Considerations for Public Pools, Hot Tubs, and Water Playgrounds During COVID-19.
Please note: All persons using the pool do so at their own risk and expense. All persons using the pool agree to abide by the rules for use of the facility, and agree to practice recommended social distancing and behavior recommended by the CDC and the Governor of Texas to combat the spread of COVID-19 or other infectious disease. The CGII HOA assumes no responsibility for any accident, illness, death, or injury during or after such use or for any loss or damage to personal property. Residents are responsible for the actions of their children and guests.
We will update the HOA website with any changes in conditions such as extended hours of operation, extended pool season, furniture availability, etc.