At Aggieland Houses the safety and well-being of our community and employees is our priority. We are actively monitoring the COVID-19/Coronavirus situation and taking steps to help keep our community safe. We are taking extra measures, including frequent sanitation of common areas in our office, operating with only essential personnel, and ask residents to call or email rather than visit our offices in person. The link to Homeowner Web Access (for common area work orders and HOA payments) is at the bottom of this letter, all non-emergency common area work orders will be held until a later date to limit exposure.
After discussions with our HOA Board Members this morning, we have decided that we will cancel all events at the event center for the next two weeks beginning 3/16/2020. This was not an easy decision, but we feel it is in the best interest of our community to do so. We feel, at this time, that the situation remains too fluid to make a definitive decision regarding events beyond two weeks. Thank you for your understanding and patience at this time.
The office will be open for essential business operations, vendors to pick up keys, and to answer phone calls. Please utilize our online system or drop box for payments. If you would like a receipt, please leave a note with your payment and we will email one to you.
The following actions are designed to help keep our residents, staff, partners and communities safe:
Staying home if ill
• Aggieland Houses has instructed all staff who are ill, or have an ill family member, not to come to work until they have been symptom-free for at least three days.
- Aggieland Houses is reducing person-to-person contact by asking staff whose jobs enable them to perform their work online from home to do so.
- Aggieland Houses is postponing non-essential meetings and encouraging staff to conduct meetings as much as possible by telephone or online.
- Aggieland Houses is asking residents to conduct business with us by phone, email or the website to reduce opportunities for the virus to spread.
- Aggieland Houses is ensuring adequate staffing to respond to an increase in residents who contact us by phone, or email. If you call and get the voicemail, please leave a detailed message and you will be called back ASAP.
- Aggieland Houses has instructed staff on additional personal sanitation practices to ensure they are not transferring viruses to themselves or others.
- Aggieland Houses is now cleaning common areas of buildings, sanitizing door handles, railings, bathrooms, and other frequently touched surfaces.
Aggieland Houses is currently operating on normal hours and has not closed our office or services. We will notify you immediately if this changes.
Please keep checking your emails over the next few weeks, we will be monitoring the local situation and making changes accordingly.
The spread of COVID-19 is a public health issue. To stay informed or ask questions, you should contact the CDC or your local health department.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and appreciate your patience and understanding.
4121 HWY 6 S, Suite 210
College Station, TX 77845
Phone: 979-314-4234 x 106
Emergency # 979-361-5090 Tenant Web Access: https://agland.twa.rentmanager.com/?locationID=2